HOW TO USE
It’s recommended that you always store your eyeliner covered with the lid and keep the tip down to prevent the felt tip from drying out.
– Shake well before use.
– Use your hand to gently pull the corner of your eye.
– Try to keep your hands as steady as possible.
– Apply the liner tip as close to your lash line as possible.
– Use light pressure or small strokes to draw along your lash line.
– You can add apply more pressure to create thicker lines for a more dramatic eyeliner look. We recommend that your line should be thinner at the inner corners and get thicker at the outer corners.
– If there are any gaps, go back gently and fill in the gaps using the eyeliner.
– To remove eyeliner at the end of the day, gently use a cotton swab with makeup remover or any natural oil.
Carbon Black, Water, Styrene/Acrylates copolymer, Silicon Dioxide, Polyurehtane-2, propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20.
There are no reviews yet.