যে স্থানে হেয়ার রিমুভ করতে হবে সে স্থান ভালভাবে পরিষ্কার করতে হবে । যে দিকে হেয়ার গ্রোথ সেই দিক বরাবর স্ট্রিপ ভালভাবে লাগাতে হবে । এরপর হেয়ার গ্রোথের বিপরীত দিক থেকে স্ট্রিপ টেনে তুলতে হবে | হেয়ার রিমুভ এরপর ত্বকে বেবি অয়েল ব্যবহার করতে হবে | সাবান বা অ্যালকোহল ত্বকে ব্যবহার করা যাবে না ।
Beauty Formulas ready to use wax strips with Argan Oil
A convenient and easy way to ensure effective, long lasting hair removal, perfect for use on legs, body and underarms leaving your skin hair free for up to 4 weeks.
For best results, hair should be 2-5 mm in length.
Make sure your skin is clean, dry, not irritated and free of oils and creams.
For best results warm the wax strip slightly by rubbing between your fingers for 30 seconds and slowly peel the strips apart.
Allow longer if required.
Application & Removal
* Apply one of the wax strips onto the skin and smooth firmly in the direction of hair growth.
* Immediately, hold the skin taut with one hand and with the other hand, grip the bottom of the strip. In one swift movement, remove the strip against the direction of hair growth. Do not lift the strip directly upwards, but keep it as close to the skin as possible. To relieve discomfort, apply pressure on your skin with your hands.
* The same strip can be used several times. To re-use, place two used wax strips together so that the wax is in contact, rub the strips between your hands for 5 seconds and slowly peel the strips apart. Repeat as necessary.
* Determine the direction of growth of the hair in each area of the legs.
* Work on small areas, sticking the strip in the direction of growth of the hair and pulling in the opposite direction.
* Underarm hair tends to grow in two directions, so that waxing of the underarms must be done in two steps.
* Lift your elbow and move your hand towards the back of your head.
* For the upper area of the underarm, stick the strip towards the direction of the elbow. For the lower area, repeat the same procedure in the opposite direction.
* Always pull the strip in the opposite direction to the growth of the hair.
* Apply in small areas. If the hair is too long, it is recommended that you cut it beforehand to about 5mm approximately.
* Hold the skin firmly and stick on the strip. Pull the strip in the opposite direction to the growth of the hair.
* To remove any remaining traces of wax left on the skin, dab them with the back of a used strip.
* Once all the hair has been removed, any excess wax can be removed with a cotton wool pad or tissue moistened with baby oil.
* Do not use soap, water, or alcohol to wipe away any traces of wax.
Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Polyethylene, Parfum (Fragrance), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrotinnamate Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,Tocopheryl Acetate, Linalool, Cl 19140.
• Store in a cool, dry place.
•Keep away from children.
• Don’t use it on old people, diabetic people or people with circulatory problems.
* • Don’t apply on irritated, wounded or swollen skin, skin with spots, ulcers, varicose veins, moles or sunburnt skin. Nor on skin that has previously reacted when using other waxes.
• Don’t ingest. Ifyou ingest it accidentally, consult your usual doctor and show him the product packaging.
• Don’t use for 24 hours after sunbathing or immediately after a shower or bath.
• Avoid contact with the eyes.
• Before the first use, carry out a test on a small part of the area to be waxed. If in the 24 hours following the application no adverse reaction is observed, continue using the product.
• If you have no experience in wax depilation, it is recommendable to begin by waxing the legs. Begin to wax areas that are more sensitive to wax such as underarms or bikini when you have acquired enough experience.
• Don’t use this product in sensitive areas such as the face, chest or genital or perianal area.
• It is common after the waxing to suffer slight discomfort and for a slight redness to appear at the root of the hair.
• Don’t use deodorants or any other alcohol-based product in the waxed areas in the 24 hours following the waxing.
• Don’t expose waxed skin to direct sunlight for 24 hours after the waxing.
• Don’t wax the same area more than twice. Wait for 48 hours before waxing the same area
Product of UK
Sheet – 20 pc
Use 1 time